Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Someone forced me to blog. Haha! Okay. Actually I went to Yuki Yaki last saturday with my classmates at Marina Square. But I'll be writing the details on my next post with some pictures :) It's better this way isn't it? For now, this post concentrates on what happened today.

I realised something recently. My course is quite torturing! There're so many freaking codes to copy and remember. And what's worse, is the internet cable in my com spoil! Now I can't go into msn during class.. Can't surf internet during class anymore! My dream has been shattered. But nvm! Teacher said the cable would be fixed soon :D Leonard, Cai and Sian was there showing off their internet browsers to me in class. Wth.

We diceded to pon CPS in the afternoon. Because the teacher suck, and the lesson suck as well. So Jian hao, Swee Siong, John and me accompanied Leonard to Peninsula Plaza to collect his guitar. After that, we went to Jian Hao's house. Wooo, he got PS3 and Street Fighter 4! We stayed there around 8.30. Then Jian hao, leonard and me went to Heartland Mall to have our dinner. After that I took bus with leonard back to AngMoKio, then took train back to sembawang. Something made my day too :D



I think that when Christmas time comes...
There's a red-nosed Reindeer.
That's mean.
"Your shining noose is useful in the fog..."
The way he said it doesn't help at all.
If you tell a bald man his head is useful in the dark, you'd get punched in the face.
Santa Claus says such cruel things.

-by Osaka-San