Saturday, April 18, 2009

First of all. I got into the course I wanted. I'm now in Mulitimedia! And and, my timetable is totally awesome in a way.

Monday 8-4.30
Tuesday 9-5.30
Wednesday 9-5.30
Thursday 8-4.30
Friday no school :D

And I can use msn during class! Until the teacher tells us to write and copy the new web codes, then we'll just type everything down, then continue surfing internet again. Well there's only left with me, leonard, cai, sian and jian hao in my class, as in our group. Others were in Wireless or in CMN. Can seven see some people playing Left4Dead during class. And some useless ones surfing internet and watching youtube all the way in class without doing any work.

Crap, I'm still in holiday mood. Hope the second week of school won't have anything troublesome like projects or assignments =P