Saturday, March 14, 2009

More posts coming up. Stayed at home till evening, really nothing to do at that moment lor. Oh yar, I want to share something with my readers, something that happened just now. I was using the com halfway, and suddenly the doorbell rang. My mum was in the bathroom, so I went to get the door. There was this man and a lady. And basically, only the lady was talking. They're christians, and they were preaching about God's word to me.

Then they came to this point. They said that eventually, God will answer everyone's wishes, which are things like no more wars, people not getting sick anymore, people not committing suicide and dying. Everyone's healthy, no stress, no heavy workload. She then asked me, don't I think this way too? To hope that everyone will stay healthy forever and not dying? Of course at that moment, I had to answer yes. But deep inside me, I wanted to say something different.

I mean seriously, Wtf. If people stop getting sick or what, doctors will not exist anymore. Then those people who studied so freaking hard just to become doctors, can just become beggars in the end isn't it? And people will stop dying? Come on. If no one dies in this world, won't there be enough space as more humans are being reproduced? Unless you're telling me that the Earth can expand on her own. What do you people think?

Okay enough of this. Went to sun plaza in the evening to play SF4 with Panda. Lost to him as usual, but learnt quite a number of new things. Then ate kfc for dinner with him at 10.15pm, then went home le. Oh btw, I got the pictures of that day in Cai's house already. And it seems that apparently, there's only three photos. And all 3 photos, are pictures of me. LOL. The photos were taken by Ben. But some photos can see others too. Let's see them together.



This is when I got the joker card. And everybody was like celebrating that I got it. Why? Because the amount of vodka was almost half a cup! plus ice cream soda. So the liquor was damn strong. Clockwise from the left - Jason, Wei Xin, Jian Hao, me. That hand touching me was Leonard's. P.s-You guys can see how red Wei Xin's face was. That guy in the black shirt beside Jason. And it was just after drinking one cup!



CHEESE!!!



Everybody was laughing when they saw me struggling with it.. And they prayed that they won't get the joker the next round because I'd be the one to pour the vodka (:


Yup, that was an enjoyable day. Okay then, I'm off to sleep now.