Friday, March 20, 2009

It's really bored during the holidays, so nothing much really happened. Just spent most of my time using the computer. I've finished watching School Rumble already, so the next anime that I'll be watching is Kannagi. Oh yar, I found a new psp game. Not say new, but I just got it today. Prinny! A penguin game, and an upgraded version of Mario. Haha.

Btw, I've found pictures of my family and me during this year's chinese new year. Let's take a look at it :D



Yup, this is my family.





My family with my aunt's family and grandparents. Btw, I'm not that short. I just had to bend my knees because if I don't, the camera can't see my head. Lol.





Lastly, me with my mum and Kim. My best cousin (:

Crap.. I'm starting to miss my hair the moment I see these pictures.. Haha. Anyway, I've gotten used to the pain in my right foot le. Or maybe it became better? I don't know. Results will soon be out ^^ And one more thing. I will be taking a water skill test on the 25th this month. It's for my STA course. For my readers' info, STA is my swimming coaching course. Hope I'll pass yea? (: